This is a community for posting icons from the UPN show Veronica Mars.
THE RULES Please read all the community rules before you join. I have no qualms about giving people the boot if they can't follow directions.
1. Membership: This an open community; you don't need approval to post, since I grant everyone approval anyway. However, I will not hesitate to ban people if things get out of hand.
2. Communication: + Make your posts clear. "plz do not type like this. its hard 2 read & understand. thx." Don't mutilate words or the English language as a whole. + In addition, make every effort to label the contents of your posts clearly -- if your link to more icons in your personal journal doesn't actually have more Veronica Mars stuff, then say so. and if you're going to link to a post in your own journal, please don't friendslock it, okay? If you do, make sure you say so in your post here. There's nothing more annoying than following a link to an icon post that you can't see. And having a friends only icon post so you can force people to friend you is kind of pathetic, really.
3. Be Considerate of Slow Connections: + When posting more than four icons, please use the lj-cut tag. Some people have slow connections, and it's a drag to load tons of icons. (For info on LJ tags, look at the LJ FAQ.)
4. Other Discussion: + This is a Veronica Mars ICON community. That means that there are two criteria for posts: (1) It has to do with the show and/or its actors/staff, AND (2) It involves icons. If you wants to discuss non-icon related things to do with Veronica Mars (episodes, spoilers, reviews, etc.), check out veronica_mars. + It is acceptable to post icon-related questions and/or requests for icons as long as they relate to Veronica Mars. + It is NOT acceptable to post solicitations for other communities or journals, Friends-Only banners, or general show discussion UNLESS these items accompany actual icons.
5. DO NOT STEAL: + No stealing icons! If you're going to take someone's icon, comment and tell them. If you're going to take someone's icon and pass their work off as your own, you'll be removed from the community and may heaven have mercy on your soul. + NEVER STEAL BANDWIDTH -- This should go without saying, but never, ever hotlink someone's icons (or any images, really) without asking. LiveJournal is kind enough to host our icons, so if you use someone's icon, it won't be a bandwidth drain on her server. If you plan to use the icon somewhere that requires remote hosting, DO NOT link from the creator's website without getting permission FIRST.
6. NO SPOILERS: + PLEASE do not post spoilery icons (except behind LJ-cut tags) or hint at spoilers in your posts. Please respect that many members of this community would like to stay spoiler-free. + What counts as a spoiler? Anything about a particular episode until ONE WEEK after it has aired in the US -- in other words, it's a spoiler until 9pm EST the Tuesday after it airs.